Friday, April 6, 2012

Khari's first Faux-hawk

So today I had a random thought to try and do a faux hawk on Khari, I had about 20 minutes till I had to go to work. Lucky she had just gotten out of the shower so her hair was still wet. Khari is in the I do it! stage so I let her get in her seat and strap herself in. 3 minutes later I thought we were ready to go. I gave her some cereal and asked if she wanted milk. I made the mistake of already having the milk in my hand so she wanted me to put it back then take it out again. I then made the mistake of not closing the fridge before I took it out again. 2 minutes later I had 15 minutes to work with. So I moisturized her hair up and combed it out. Then repeat previous situation with Taiden. 3 minutes later I had about 10 minutes to work with. So I figured I would just do a quick trial one and then actually spend some time on figuring it out tomorrow. Below is the results. I don't even know what I did! I know the middle looks kind of sparse, and the back could be lower, but hey we live and we learn right? In the end I just threw some little flower clips I found at Walmart in and called it a day! I don't blog on the weekends, but come Monday I should have time to post our second try! If only I knew how to cornrow I could make the sides look so much neater! Khari moves to much for my taste and their dad convinced TK not to grow his hair back out. At the end is what his hair looked like the day I first cut it. Oh how I miss me some Taiden curls! I REGRET that decision so much!

Back

I told her to make a sad face haha.
Left Side


Back again
Left side. AGAIN.

And back again haha.


His curls were alot looser than Khari's!

Side/Back. When pulled straight his hair passed his shoulders!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Precious Henshaw said...

Cute! Both of them are so adorable!!

Summer said...

Thank you!!!

Post a Comment