Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ponytail with Sidewinders

After yesterday's MESSY hair Wednesday post I figured I should post something where my child doesn't look like a rag-a-muffin! I was originally going to do something like this to see how much of a difference it would be 7 months later, but she wasn't having it and kept moving around so after the first 2 front piggys I just braided them and connected them to on ponytail. With Khari's 'shrinkage' (I've never used that word before!!), it isn't much of a ponytail, but I still think it's cute! My son brought down 2 sidewinders (That I won!!) so I stuck those in before I dashed out of the door! These pictures were taken with my IPod before I left to work so the quality is pretty horrible!


Top/front with bow I made

Back all curly and wet.


Top with Sidewinders

My little helper wanted me to take a few picutes of him so I of course obliged! He was next, but I had to run out the door so daddy was left to do his hair!

Happy Face!

Mad Face!

Sad Face?


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment