Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Criss-Cross Piggies

Just looking at her little fro it doesn't look like Khari's hair is very long or growing much besides getting thicker. But when I pull it straight it is alot longer than most girls her age. This morning I threw together a quick style for her (I've been sick and I feel like I abandoned her poor little hair). I parted her hair down the middle to just do pigtails, but then I decided to switch it up. I did two little piggies in the very front of her head then four behind those. I then split the front to piggies in half and took one half over to the edge piggies in the back. Then I took the other half and criss-crossed it over to the middle piggy on the opposite side. Left piggy when to right middle piggy and vice-versa.



This picture is pretty dark and I'm at work so I can't edit the lighting or anything.
Top

Back

Another top view


Try to ignore the cereal and brushing of the teeth. It's the only way I can get her to sit still long enough to do anything. Haha

1 comments:

Tav said...

I love this one! The way you only crossed some of the ponytails. This one is probably gonna get copied by me so, yeah... :)

Post a Comment