Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do! GoldilocksnMe (A Little Bit of this)


There aren't very many toddler blog styles for me to copy so I figured I would take a style from my favorite hair blog and modify it to fit my teeny tiny baby head of hair. I saw this style on Goldilocks*n*Me and I copied the top half.

The top
 I made two sections instead of three and I took all the hair from the right side of her hair instead of just the middle because I thought it looked better on her short hair. I did two ponytails then connected them as Khari is a mover and a shaker and wouldn't sit still (hence the not so straight parts and not so slilck hair). I twisted the first ponytail before I connected it. I was going to twist or braid the second one as well, but it just curled right up so I took it out and just added a clip so I would lay a bit flatter.


The back
I just left the back out in a 'wash' and go. I thought it looked pretty cute and I can't wait until Khari's hair gets long enough to add the slide braid to this style!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!! Love it!!!! Too cute!

Char~
http://charlottesavenue.blogspot.com

Post a Comment