Thursday, November 10, 2011

My first Crochet Headband w/a Bow

I got really bored last night and decided I would make a crochet bow and headband (now I"m a BEGINNER at this so it's not the best). I followed a pattern I had copied from online a while back for the bow (not sure what the site is), but it was REALLY big so I tried again and made a smaller one.



Ignore the crap in the background that you probably wouldn't have noticed had I not brought attention to it.. oh well..

The back is just tied off. I made it longer so it can fit when she's older. It even fit on my head!




Looking at this I need to tighten the middle around the smaller one.

TK wanted me to take a picture of his hand to post on here? Silly kid..

4 comments:

Precious Henshaw said...

Cute bow! I really love the mixture of colors. And baby girl looks too cute in it!

Shay said...

i love the yarn you used!

Summer said...

Thanks ladies! I saw this yarn and I loved it, but couldn't figure out what to make out of it. Used it as practice yarn and Khari has worn it twice in the past week!

Tav said...

Adoooooorable :) the yarn is so pretty!

Post a Comment