Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Accidental Sun/Starburst Ponytails

This is a style I randomly decided to do 10 mins before I had to leave for work a few weeks ago. I parted to squares in the back (not shown) then I just did a bunch of triangle on her head. I wasn't aiming for a sunburst type pattern, but that's what I ended up with.
I parted to sqaures on the back of her head (not shown), then I just did a bunch of triangle on her head. I parted the right side to the middle of her head and behind her ear then I did the same on the left. That left a triangle in the middle so I banded that one up. I then did the same in the front. The top middle ponytail was going to be split in two, but I didn't have time and I now I might like it this way better anyways. I lasted pretty well during the day considering my daughter is a wild sleeper and takes 2 naps a day and also likes to throw fits on the floor whenever she doesn't get her way. :-P I didn't take any before bed shots, but I will make sure to do that from now on.








0 comments:

Post a Comment