Monday, April 11, 2011

Intro

So I have a hard time finding info about mixed hair. The only site I have ever found regarding mixed kids hair is Bead, Braids & Beyond.. And like her I decided to start my own blog. Partly to force me to keep up on taking pictures, but mainly because I have yet to find a blog on baby hair. Khari (12 months) doesn't have a ton of hair, but she has more than most other babies I know her age. Headbands are still cute, but don't work very well on her hair anymore as the top just looks weird. So soon I will update on my family and with the few ways I can do her hair right now.
I will also describe my 3.5 year old son's hair care routine as well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was in the same boat as you! I couldn't find a lot of blogs for babies with mixed hair. I've come to learn that not all biracial hair is the same, so I decided to start my own blog to keep track of my journey on learning how to care for my daughter's hair! I look forward to exploring your blog!

Shay said...

one thing i've learned in caring for my children's hair is that there is no such thing as "mixed hair". biracial kids can have hair in soooo many different ranges. the best thing to do is just keep doing what works for you, if you see a style you like even though it's on a kid that's older with more hair, modify it!

there are toooooonnnnsss of blogs out there on biracial kiddos, just keep your eyes out, new ones pop up everyday! lol

your sweet baby is adorable and her hair looks great!

Boysandgirlsnaturalcurls said...

@ Shay I did a post on "mixed" hair remember lol!!!!!

Summer said...

Lol I pretty much meant mixed or biracial hair. i know it's all different. My kids have two diff kinds of hair and my neices hair is very different as well! And they are bi-racial sister and their textures are completely different as well! Thank ladies!

Post a Comment