Thursday, January 12, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do! Princess Hairstyles(picture day)

Why hellloooo there! Somebody? Anybody? Ah well I'll write to myself I guess. :-)
I saw this hair style at Princess Hairstyles.com and I thought it was so cute! But. I don't know how to cornrow or lace so I did my own thing. In stead of cornrowing her hair I just kind of twisted it. I say kind of because this girl would NOT hold still so they look kinda bunk. I also couldn't pull up the pic on my nook this morning and I was in a rush so I tried to do it from memory. I didn't realized she didn't connect all three parts until just now. Oh well. Here it is! As you can probably tell, we do hair at breakfast time.





She was so excited when she saw this bow I made! She kept putting it next to her shirt and smiling.

Oh how I love these curls.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tiffany: Diva Locks said...

I love the bow, very cute :)

Summer said...

Thank you!

mind.it said...

A debt of gratitude is in order for your post. I've been considering composing an exceptionally similar post in the course of the last couple of weeks, I'll presumably keep it quick and painless and connection to this rather if thats cool. Much obliged. hairstyles for women over 50

Post a Comment